[pmwiki-users] Using WikiTrails and PageList to Compile Pages

Jasyn Jones jasynj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:04:21 CDT 2012

Peter Bowers wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Jasyn Jones <jasynj at gmail.com> wrote:

>> 1. I would like to insert the title—set via (:title :) on each separate page—as
>> a header, right before the content from that page.

> Here's an example of the content of a pagelist page that to my eye
> *should* work but obviously I'm missing something since the titles
> don't show up

It worked for me. The titles showed up perfectly. Thank you.

>> 2. When I compile all the pages, it includes the TrailIndex links with each
>> page. I would like to suppress those, if possible.

> There's a more elegant way to do this I'm sure, but here's something
> that should work...

The first option worked to suppress those on the compilation page. I tried the
second, but couldn't get it to work. Which doesn;t matter, because the first option
is fine with me.

Thanks for taking the time to help a newb out.
- -
Jasyn Jones
jasynj (at) gmail (dot) com

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
"Ulysses" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Check out my Torg webpage, Storm Knights:
stormknights.jasyn.org