[pmwiki-users] userauth2 module login failure

Avik De avik at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 21 08:24:57 CDT 2012

Hi all,
We have a website using the userauth2 module for authentication (hosted by
university server), and recently the log ins seem to not actually log
people in (the symptoms are very similar to "Remark 2" mentioned here
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth2). The version of php on the
server is 5.3.5. I just upgraded the userauth2 module to see if that would
help, but it didn't.

I'm not even sure how to go about debugging this. It used to work before
but suddenly stopped. I have ssh access to the pmwiki installation on the
server. Any tips?

Thanks,
-Avik De