[pmwiki-users] Installing on Mac OS 10.10

Frank Martinez frankdmartinez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:16:47 CDT 2015

Has Anyone successfully installed PMwiki on a Mac running 10.10? If so, how?

Also, would it be possible to not mark the installation page as "basic"?
The use of the word "basic" essentially tells People, "If You can't figure
this out, You may as well lay down and die," and since the instructions are
clearly not up to date I think it's an unhelpful message to send, even if
unintentionally done.

Thanks.

--
P.S.: I prefer to be reached on BitMessage at
BM-2D8txNiU7b84d2tgqvJQdgBog6A69oDAx6