[pmwiki-users] Wither Creole? (pun intended)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Aug 16 06:46:24 CDT 2015

On a related topic (withering wiki projects), whatever happened to wikiwyg.
It looked quite promising at one point but I never could quite get it to
work. Now, I'm searching the internet and it seems to have died. Pretty
much all the link to it are invalid.

I see someone took a stab at it on PmWiki but not much success there. As I
remember it had the nice option of three modes: wysiwyg, markup, and html
and you could alternate between them.

Very challenging for a powerful wiki, but for a comment editor or simple
blog editor or something could be useful to non-Admin content creators...

Cheers,
Dan