[pmwiki-users] RFC: Future responsive mobile/desktop skin

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:16:02 CDT 2016

This is very timely, I've been asked to move to a platform with a mobile
compatible skin and WYSIWYG editing.
Great to see the minimal use of javascript, the mobile skin I am currently
using has third part JS which is opaque to me.

Would it be possible to turn the header and footer into fully fledged wiki
pages (the same as the side bar), thus reducing content in the template?

good job, tia

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz