[pmwiki-users] RFC: Future responsive mobile/desktop skin

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Jun 30 17:01:04 CDT 2016

Very good to see this, Petko.

A question: what consideration has been given to moving to a design
where the page content is styled to use a maximum em width? This would
make pages more readable on wide screens, without the reader having to
adjust the window size.

See an example at
http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/projects/FITWellington/WorkshopCodeOfConduct
-- making the text bigger or smaller in the browser (zooming in or out)
automatically adjusts the width.

JR