[pmwiki-users] New recipe, PopupIFrame, for creating modal dialog on page with arbitrary url source

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Mon May 30 18:40:40 CDT 2016

That's a very very very different thing.  There are already recipes for doing
full popup windows (which I think are sort of ugly).  This is for a modal dialog
panel done on the page itself.

I did try what you said below, but it gave me a popup with errors.... but again,
not what I was looking for and there is already PopupWindow as a recipe.