[pmwiki-users] Insert current (stable) date

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:55:01 CST 2018

I would guess your server time and your local time are off by 1 hour 1
minute, then.  You have a few choices I can see:
1.  hardcode a timezone into the wiki
2.  accept local user time for whatever user/device - I think this
would require javascript on the client and catching hiddenvariables or
some such.  Slightly tricker.

#1 might look something like
date_default_timezone_set('Mars/Phobos');  # or whereever - might also
change any logs in system, change CurrentTime if you like
$ROSPatterns['/(?<!~)~~~~~(?!~)/'] = strftime($TimeFmt, $Now);