[pmwiki-users] Syntax highlighting recipes

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:08:51 PDT 2019

> On https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SourceBlock-Talk author which
> I believe is on this list says he is waiting for geshi to be updated for
php
> 7.2...

You're right, I was the one who wrote this recipe. For the record, I wasn't
aware that GeSHI had been forked on github when I answered on the Talk
page. I was also stopping to work on it for technical reasons: Using a PHP
tools like GeSHI to render the source code may be an heavy task for the
server side while modern browsers have all the features available to do
this fluently and more.