[pmwiki-users] Problem with PmWiki & PHP 7.2 (new season!)

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:55:00 PST 2019

Resolved a bunch of issues on one wiki, thanks to Petko's help via this
list. Now dealing with another wiki. Updated to 2.2.120 and made some
adjustments to get rid of most issues, but one remains:

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in
/misc/32/000/115/128/8/user/web/bisharat.net/wikidoc/pmwiki.php on line 499

I used  pccf2pcf.php + the first option of code to add to the config file
per https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PccfToPcfOverride

That successfully eliminated all but one of many "Deprecated..." lines like
the one above. Now I'm stuck: how to get rid of the last one?

Thanks in advance,

Don Osborn