[pmwiki-users] Problem with PmWiki & PHP 7.2 (new season!)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Nov 6 00:56:11 PST 2019

You actually included and enabled PccfToPcfOverride, and that line 499
should never be processed.

It is possible that something calls PCCF() before you included
PccfToPcfOverride. Move the block that enables and configures
PccfToPcfOverride near the beginning of config.php, before any other
included cookbook recipes.

Otherwise, I've added a section on how to track the errors and to learn
which configuration needs update at this page:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting#track-errors

If you know which configuration causes the warning, we may be able to
fix it.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades