[pmwiki-users] New features to be enabled in the PmWiki core

nikos 231036448 at freemail.gr
Mon Sep 9 09:37:04 PDT 2019

The most important recipe, to me, a non coder, is the LiteralWhiteSpace
( now "whitespace-php7.php ").
It makes editing wiki pages simpler,
more "natural", intuitive.

The functionality of Audio5 and Video5 are also a must.
I 've tried to try the Ape recipe.
It looked overcomplicated to me;
like trying to hit 12 birds with one rock.

FeedLinks... I also use.
I like rss (towards an open internet, etc).

More on rss...
Pmwiki lacks the option to show an "n" number of lines,
per wiki page, in rss feeds.
Now it only shows the title, and description.
By printing a number of lines,
it would be an easy way to show pictures, too
(since it is common practice for web pages
to have a picture somewhere there at the top).
It would also make it more obvious, what the particular page is all about.
Bloge-Feeds recipe used to do that, but is not working any more.

nikos