[pmwiki-users] Users not logged in get a blank page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Mar 31 10:28:38 PDT 2020

Completely blank pages without any message often are caused by a call to
a function that is not defined - either mis-typed or deprecated/removed.

I'd review all files in the "local" directory if some of them, notably
those starting with "Engine" and "Main", make some suspicions calls.

Otherwise, see the page Troubleshooting in the documentation -- it can
be an older addon that calls an undefined function, or that calls
htmlspecialchars(). Troubleshooting contains instructions on how to
track the cause:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting

First section for tracking, see also the section on blank pages near the
middle of that page.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades