[pmwiki-users] Sidebar and main part of page with no content

Marcel Schweiker marcelschweiker at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 12 12:46:02 PDT 2020

Thanks a lot for your immediate reply. This got me into the right
direction. In case this is of interest to you, there have been multiple
recipes and customizations causing the trouble. I believe some of them have
this issue https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup - at least I
could not find htmlspecialchars() in those recipes, but many Markup
statements in the old style. Will need to understand how to update these
Markup calls.
I had to disable all of the following and so far only the gallery one is
leading to lost content.

$Skin = 'maguila';
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/fox/fox.php"); # and all other fox related
lines of code
include_once(" $FarmD/cookbook/gallery.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/flash3.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/ryevote.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/make_columns.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/zap.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/zaptoolbox.php");

Markup('ProcessForm', '<{$var}',
  '/\\(:processform\\s*(\\w*):\\)/e',
  "ProcessForm(\$pagename, strtoupper('$1'))");
function ProcessForm($pagename, $method)
{
    global $InputValues, $FmtPV;
    if ($method == "GET")
        $method_array = $_GET;
    else
        $method_array = $_POST;
    foreach ($method_array as $k=>$v) {
       $foo = PHSC($v,ENT_NOQUOTES);
       # This keeps the field values current with the form from submission
       # submission, but has nothing to do with PTV
       $InputValues[$k] = $foo;
       # Single quotes cause havoc in pmwiki.php (line 754 eval in 2.2.0
Beta65)
       # unless they are escaped with \.  This line escapes any unescaped
single
       # quote and turns any existing escapes into double-escapes.
       $foo = preg_replace('/\\\\/', '\\\\\\\\\\\\', $foo);
       $foo = preg_replace("/(?<!\\\)'/", "\'", $foo);
       $foo = preg_replace("/\"/", '"', $foo);
       # This creates a Page Variable for use in the rest of the page
       $FmtPV['$'.$k] = "'$foo'";
    }
    return('');
}

So thank you again for your help!

--
Dreikönigstr. 10, 76187 Karlsruhe, Germany
T: +49 721 3 290 285 | M: +49 179 2605977