[pmwiki-users] update to PHP

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Oct 14 11:41:58 PDT 2022

Yes, the latest PmWiki 2.3.13 is tested and already updated for the
latest PHP "preview" version available in Ubuntu repositories (as of
now, 8.2.0 RC3).

Before your webmaster upgrades an existing wiki, please suggest to them
to read the pages Upgrades and Release notes:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades
   https://www.pmwiki.org/ReleaseNotes

Many popular skins and recipes (add-ons) have also recent versions
compatible with PHP 8. If you use some that are not yet updated, please
contact their maintainers directly.

See also Troubleshooting on how to track a faulty recipe:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/Troubleshooting

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  https://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades