[pmwiki-users] pagelist to display all pages NOT linked from a certain page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Feb 10 01:15:37 PST 2023

On 10/02/2023 09:57, Gregor Klarič wrote:
> I am trying to display a pagelist to display all pages fulfilling the
> search criteria but NOT linked from a certain page
>
> So something like that:
>
> (:pagelist group=CertainGroup SomeTextToSearch  -SomeTextToExclude
> -linkfrom=CertainGroup.CertainPage:)
> Does this exist?

Not currently, the link=-CertainPage argument shows pages that don't
link "to" CertainPage, not "from" it.

The reverse would be possible (pages "linked from", not "not linked
from") with a minor customization, see

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01204

I'll try to find some time in the next few days to try and adapt this.

Petko