[pmwiki-users] pagelist to display all pages NOT linked from a certain page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Feb 10 01:37:46 PST 2023

On 10/02/2023 10:15, Petko Yotov wrote:
> On 10/02/2023 09:57, Gregor Klarič wrote:
>> I am trying to display a pagelist to display all pages fulfilling the
>> search criteria but NOT linked from a certain page
>>
>> So something like that:
>>
>> (:pagelist group=CertainGroup SomeTextToSearch  -SomeTextToExclude
>> -linkfrom=CertainGroup.CertainPage:)
>> Does this exist?
>
> Not currently, the link=-CertainPage argument shows pages that don't
> link "to" CertainPage, not "from" it.
>
> The reverse would be possible (pages "linked from", not "not linked
> from") with a minor customization, see
>
>   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01204
>
> I'll try to find some time in the next few days to try and adapt this.

So I added to the PITS a new PageVariable {$NotLinks}, and you may try
something like this:

   (:pagelist [other options] name={CertainGroup.CertainPage$NotLinks}:)

{CertainGroup.CertainPage$NotLinks} contains all pages that
CertainGroup.CertainPage links to, but with the "-" prefix, so the
pagelist with the name= argument will exclude them from your listing.

Let me know if this works.

Petko