[pmwiki-users] howto pagename map

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Feb 16 02:30:08 PST 2023

Not exactly, but there are these recipes:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RedirectMap
   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Dash-Pagenames
   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Router

Very different concepts from yours and between them.

RedirectMap looks most like what you describe.

Dash-Pagenames keeps PmWiki and Site/SiteAdmin pages as usual.

Router potentially can be configured in any way you want. It is closer
to what you ask for, but the configuration is not as simple as what you
wrote.

Petko