[pmwiki-users] howto pagename map

V.Krishn vkrishn4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:29:43 PST 2023

On 2/16/23 16:00, Petko Yotov wrote:
> Not exactly, but there are these recipes:
>
>    https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RedirectMap
>    https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Dash-Pagenames
>    https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Router
>
> Very different concepts from yours and between them.
>
> RedirectMap looks most like what you describe.
>
> Dash-Pagenames keeps PmWiki and Site/SiteAdmin pages as usual.
>
> Router potentially can be configured in any way you want. It is closer
> to what you ask for, but the configuration is not as simple as what you
> wrote.

Route's ExactMatch feature seems might work. There is also a script in
-Talk page but both probably would need tweaking for newer setups.

If something wiki based can be done in core, would be nice.
I am not looking for lots of feature, just 1-to-1 ExactMatch,
which could even work in pagelists (reverse map).

This can help me do blog/articles like urls using PmWiki.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
V.Krishn