[pmwiki-users] Uploads not Attached partially blocking ?action=upload page creation

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Feb 21 13:59:05 PST 2023

There was indeed one fatal error and 2 other problems caused by changes
in recent PHP versions, and one bug.

I have uploaded to the Cookbook an updated version that fixes the errors
I found so far, with PHP 8.2.3.

I don't use the recipe and I have not tested all possible features - if
you find more errors, let me know, or write on the Talk page.

It will be best if someone who uses this recipe takes over the
maintenance and supports it, as the original author Eemeli has moved on.

I see that Hans, Slavomir and Simon have contributed to it -- if you
feel like it, add yourself as maintainer(s).

Petko