[pmwiki-users] Uploads not Attached partially blocking ?action=upload page creation

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Feb 21 13:16:14 PST 2023

> If I understand correctly, in the ?action=upload page you see the upload
> form and the DDMU dropzone, but not the Upload quick reference and the
> attach list?

I see everything, at first.
But if I upload a file, say "one.jpg", and refresh the page, then the
Upload quick reference and the attach list disappear.
Why? because I uploaded a file but did not (yet) attached it to the page.
Now i go to the page and Attach:one.jpg, save and all works magically fine.
If I then rename one.jpg to two.jpg but do not correct the Attach on
the page, then the Upload quick reference and the attach list
disappear again.
Never seen in many many years.
Weird.

Luigi