[Pmwiki-users] Major change to layout code likely (again!)

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Sun Feb 22 09:39:27 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 01:18:36AM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> So, please get your comments, suggestions, feedback, and approval/
> disapproval to me right away.  The longer the complex code remains
> "out there", the more new and existing users that will be unnecessarily
> subjected to it, thus I'd like to get the new release out within the
> next 24 hours.

I had been trying to figure out how to keep a consistent look between
pmwiki generated wiki pages and perl generated non-wiki pages. The
solution I decided on was to use a template file where sometimes pmwiki
fills in the blanks and sometimes perl fills in the blanks.

Consider this as an expression of approval  :-)

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at pobox.com