[Pmwiki-users] Relative URLs and Image Display

Greg abotkals
Tue Oct 19 15:02:30 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a new user of PmWiki, and let me say that I think
it's easily one of the best open-source wiki engines
that I've ever used.  Thanks for writing it and making
it available to us!

I have a question about using relative URLs and inline
images.  I'm aware that a page will display inline if
you simply put its URL in the page, e.g.
"http://www.somesite.com/someimage.jpg".  Can
something like this be done with a relative URL?  I
would like to be able to use a relative URL to refer
to images that are hosted on the same server as the
wiki, so that if the wiki's URL changes, the inline
image displays won't "break."  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance, and thanks again for PmWiki!

Greg