[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Reader docs (Was: audiences revisited or revised ???)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri Aug 5 17:52:12 CDT 2005

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Radu wrote:

> > > readers? by clicking the links :)
> >
> >I do think this is a valid question. A reader might well want to download
> >a file, but how does he go about finding that file? (Assuming the link
> >isn't staring him in the face of course :-)
>
> OK. I tried, but probably there are no uploads in PmWiki... Could you
> try to get it to work?

Look in the cookbook. This works for instance

	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FarmSideBar?action=upload

However, this involves telling the user to append '?action=upload' to an
URI - not sure how "nice" that is...

I wonder if that means we should perhaps explain to (advanced) readers
about things like ?action=upload, ?action=diff, as well as that they can
go to a specific page by appending for instance ?pagenmae=SomeThing

/Christian