[pmwiki-users] 404 Not Found

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 19:38:02 CST 2006

I changed the Site.PageNotFound to give the other alternatives for
creating  a new page.

Then I did  a little test:
Created a page Test77.Test (first page in a new group).
Then from that page clicked on the Group link in the title,
which tool me to Main.Test77 with the PageNotFound template,
asking if I would like to
#  Create Main.Test77?
#  Create Test77.Test77?
#  Create Test77.HomePage?

I was of course naively expecting to come to the group's homepage
(which does not exists). So i was surprised to be in group Main.
Still with the second and third choice i could have been to the
group's home or index page. But the first choice in this scenario did
not make any sense.

The flipside to this is if i am for instance wanting to go to
Main.Test77, which does not exist. Then the options to create
Test77.Test77 or Test77.HomePage don't make much sense.

So i wonder if these not desired options can be filtered out?

Best,
~Hans