[pmwiki-users] Site.PageHeader in 2.2beta31

sgp acs322000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 06:39:33 CST 2007

Thank you Hans,
you wrote:

> I imagine you use either one of Gemini, FixFlow or Triad skins, all of
> which use a Site.PageHeader

FixFlow, I like it very much exactly because of the fixed sidebar

> A default page
> is part of the skin's wikilib.d page store. If you customise
> Site.PageHeader then your customised page will be loaded instead of
> the default page in the skin's wikilib.d/ folder. Deleting it will
> result in the default page being loaded

I can confirm that all of the above is happening in my 2.1.27 and
2.2.b31 sites.

> A situation which loads both a pmwiki logo and a logo image set with
> PageLogoFmt should not exist.

Not what I'm seeing on my 2.2.b31 site. But I'm setting $PageLogoUrl not
PageLogoFmt. With Site.PageHeader delete in version 2.1.27 I can see
only and exactly the logo image that I set with PageLogoUrl, but on
version 2.2.b31 I see that image above the PmWiki logo image.

> When you upgraded pmwiki, did you also upgrade the skin?

No, I just copied the pub folder (plus the *.d folders, local, etc.) from 2.1.27 to
2.2.b31 because my initial version of FixFlow is 2007-01-27.

--sgp