[pmwiki-users] quirk with nested-if

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Jul 1 02:55:11 CDT 2008

>> but now, if i add any more Markup anywhere in my config, the same problem
>> arises - it doesn't matter what it is.

One other thing you might check is your pcre.backtrack_limit and
pcre.recursion_limit settings.  Seems like the recommended (default?)
for each of these is around 100000 but I've seen some recommendations
to up that to a million?  But if this were the problem I would expect
some error to be thrown, at least in logs...  Anyway, it's something
to try.  Nested-If is an explicitly recursive solution so it could
cause some significant expansion...

-Peter