[pmwiki-users] Fixing the documentation

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jul 13 12:43:45 CDT 2009

This is turning into a flame, so  I'll briefly repeat what I said.

On Monday 13 July 2009 17:37:21 Ed W wrote:
> > If the original links work in the default installation, I don't see this
> > as an "issue" that should be "fixed". :-)
>
> I don't really see why not?

Because it works exactly as expected, it is not an issue.

> > I see the benefit of being able to use varied URL construction functions,
> > for administrators who are aware that it may break existing links and who
> > decide to deal with it because they want/need it, and it is worth it. :-)
> ...Thanks for that...   I love extra work for the hell of it

As I said, admins who are aware of the consequences, who change it because
they want it/need it and  because it is worth it for them.

If a case like this upsets/saddens me so much, it is not worth it for me.

Thanks,
Petko