[pmwiki-users] pagelist and pages beginning with Index

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Oct 16 08:31:51 CDT 2009

On Thursday 15 October 2009 14:43:22 Eric Grange wrote:
> I'm experiencing an odd issue: pages beginning with Index don't get
> listed in pagelist.
>
> I'm trying pmwiki for documenting functions, and two of them are "Index"
> and "IndexOf", neither of which appear with pagelist.
> If I duplicate one of the pages as "Indey" for instance, with the exact
> same wiki content, it gets listed correctly.

Hello. I set a test page at :

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Index

It appears that this pagelist has no problem listing the pages Index and
IndexOf.

Do you have some special configuration or a recipe modifying the
$SearchPatterns variable? Are your pages listed if you use (:pagelist
list=all:)? Or  (:pagelist list=normal:)?

Thanks,
Petko