[pmwiki-users] table columns width and link questions

David Sánchez davidsanchezvasquez at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:03:44 CST 2010

Hello guys

I'm working on an english band gigography and styled the tables in
order to look like this

http://slowdivedatabase.com/index.php/Slowdive/Concerts

However I'm finding trouble to style the tables in order to make all
columns with same width

I also would like to know, in the same page, if it's possible to have
a link to the page before. For instance, in the link above, if you
click in one date, you see the detail of the concert. However, on the
top there's just "Slowdive" and not "Slowdive > Concerts". I can't go
to "Concerts" unless I access throught the menu?

Thanks

David.