[pmwiki-users] index.php

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Jul 20 23:40:48 CDT 2005

At 2005-07-20  09:17 PM -0700, H. Fox is rumored to have said:
>I like the idea of including a sample one-liner index.php.  Maybe
>include a short explanatory comment, like
>
><?php
>## index.php for a PmWiki installation
>include('pmwiki.php');

I like this idea too, but would expand it to:

<?php
## index.php for a PmWiki installation
include('pmwiki.php');
## for a field in a farm, comment out the previous line (put a # in front
of it)
## and uncomment the following line (remove the #) -- BE SURE TO SET
file/path/to correctly
#include('file/path/to/pmwiki.php');

hmmm .... that looks pretty clumsy .... maybe:

<?php
## index.php for a PmWiki installation
## for a field in a wikifarm, BE SURE TO SET file/path/to/ correctly
## for a single wiki with index.php and pmwiki.php in the same directory,
remove file/path/to/ from the following line

include('file/path/to/pmwiki.php');

Or maybe this should just be a big note on the wikifarms page.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668