[pmwiki-users] Cookbook template qs and corrections

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Thu Jun 16 14:01:33 CDT 2005

Hello, These strings are for the skin configuration module I've written.

- def is here the abbreviation for 'default',
- You are true for the 'Data saved to file', but I have to modify the
module itself before correcting the translation template.
- For description of string, we need a room for comment in the template,
I don't know how to do else. I don't consider a good idea to make the
comment in the translated string, which will have some side effect to
display the comment instead of the expected string.

- For the $[in] string, from 'minimage' module I have also written, this
is from
:
"$DefaultGroup.AllRecentUploads" =>
       $linkimg.' $[in] [[$Group.$Name]] $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink',
so the context is to tell that a file was uploaded 'in' the page, which
might be somewhat considered as a language abuse... maybe be uploaded
'to' the page ?

Please note that english is not my mother language and will definitely
remains for me a foreign language...

regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>