[pmwiki-users] Viewing Wiki on BlackBerry or iPhone

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Jun 24 13:59:29 CDT 2008

The Firefox extension Web Developer has a quick way to resize the
screen, and it also has "display CSS by media type -- handheld / print".

I don't know if there are any other things that need to be considered,
other than nix the Java and probably JavaScript.

I still use a handheld with a 180x180 screen, from 2001, but I suspect
the ones that actually connect to the web would be newer and larger. My
phone claims to browse the web and has an even smaller screen, but I
haven't successfully browsed anywhere with it.

Cheers!