[pmwiki-users] Duplicated '' in edited pages

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri May 1 21:55:59 CDT 2009

On Friday 01 May 2009 00:33:55 stacy at projectexperts.com wrote:
> Whenever I edit a page that has an apostrophe mark, either because of
> bolding or because of a standalone apostrophe, it doubles it when it saves.
> If I do this 10 times, it doubles the number of apostrophes 10 times.

> I am using FixFlowSkin, and have also downloaded the current version of
> that skin. I also copied to a different site, with the same results.

Hello.

Does the problem happen with another skin? Like the default "pmwiki" skin?

Do you have any local customizations? Recipes, new markup rules, $ROEPatterns
or $ROSPatterns?

> Does anyone have any suggestions?

Usually, you can disable your settings in config.php, one after another
(temporarily place # at the beginning of the line). While a recipe is
disabled, you edit a wiki page to see if the problem has gone. If yes, the
disabled recipe was probably responsible.

Thanks,
Petko