[pmwiki-users] Uploads not Attached partially blocking ?action=upload page creation

kirpi@kirpi.it kirpi.it at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:43:04 PST 2023

I am on a 8.2.1 php shared hosting, pmwiki-2.3.20, attachtable-php74 and
the latest (20200612) DragDropMultiUpload version.
All is set as I do since several years, including a per page uploads
storage.
It works as usual BUT since a while it started failing at times.

Failures take the form of the ?action=upload page loading normally till the
ddmu upload area included ($DDMUEnableDropzone = 1;); then nothing else
appears and the page ends there. All still works, but there is no way to
see uploaded files.

After some tests, I am bound to think that failures are triggered when
uploaded files are not actually Attach(ed) to the page.

This (mis)behaviour has started a few months ago, so it is due to some
"evil" php 8.x.x update, perhaps.

Thanks!

Luigi